Worker’s Comp Healthcare Services
Urgent Care Network of Omaha aims to provide prompt, personal, and professional healthcare to all injured workers, help employers reduce costs by offering expert occupational healthcare services including drug testing and workers’ comp, and to communicate with our clients in a clear and precise manner. We are committed to timely and appropriate medical treatment that will eliminate or reduce lost work days.
Occupational Healthcare Services
- Evaluation and treatment of all work-related injuries (Lacerations, fractures, chemical/bodily fluid exposures, injuries from repetitive motion, slips, falls, etc…)
- No appointment needed for work injuries
- Laboratory Services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Post Accident Drug Testing
- Approved by most, MPN’s (Medical Provider Networks)
- Our providers follow ACOEM Guidelines and SB 899 regulations
- Full-time Medical Provider available for all walk-in work injuries
Employment Physicals/Exam Services
- Post Offer Pre-Employment Physicals
- Independent Medical Exams (IME’s)
- TB (Tuberculosis) Testing
- Hepatitis A, B, and C Testing
- Blood pressure checks, tetanus/TDAP shots, flu shots, etc.
Employment Drug/Testing Services
- Urine drug screen testing – We are part of the eScreen network, which offers a quick-read initial screening that tests for the five most-common drugs.
- Employment Drug Testing for new employees, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, random testing etc.
- Lab-based testing, for either five-panel or 10-panel testing (Results available in 1-4 days).
- Faxed or E-mailed status sheets directly to the employer after each doctor’s visit available upon request.
- Full cooperation with insurance company representatives, ie. claims adjusters, U.R. nurses, and all other parties involved in the claim.
Why Urgent Care Network?
Click here to see why you should send your next injured employee to an Urgent Care Network location.
Urgent Care Network in Omaha and surrounding area currently has three locations in the metropolitan. Our three clinics are:
Our staff is here every day of the week to assist with your urgent care workers compensation needs. No one can anticipate when an urgent care will be needed, so it’s good to know where they are in your area.
The information contained on this webpage is for educational purposes as well as to provide general information and general understanding of the pertinent medical issue only, not to provide a specific diagnosis. This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. By using this blog/web site you understand there is no doctor patient relationship between you and the blog/web site publisher. The information included on this site should not be used as a substitute for medical advice from a licensed medical professional in your state. Neither Urgent Care Network, its subsidiaries, affiliates, assignees or successors in interest, nor any other party assume liability for loss or damage due to reliance on content of this blog/web site. If you are experiencing a severe medical issue, you should seek emergency assistance immediately.